Rental Spaces at the Centennial Hills Amphitheater
Centennial Hills Park
7101 N. Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89131
Telephone: (702) 229-6385
Call for more rental information or click here
All events must end by 10 p.m. Closed on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and city holidays.
||$3,000 / 10 hours
||$1,500 / 10 hours
Electric Use Fee
|$3,000 / 10 hours
||$1,500 / 10 hours
*This is the basic rental fee. There are additional charges and fees associated and will be discussed during the rental meeting using the attached work sheet.
**Non-profit rate is only available to IRS registered 501 (c) 3 organizations. Prior to signing the rental agreement, a copy of the IRS letter granting non-profit status must be provided for facility’s records.
Ticketed Events: If you are selling tickets for your event, the city of Las Vegas will receive 10 percent of total ticket revenue, in addition to other rental payments.
Permits: Depending on the nature of the rental, it may be necessary to obtain a temporary event permit, and/or other associated permissions from the city of Las Vegas. If there is to be alcohol at the event, a permit is absolutely necessary. Please note that obtaining this permit can take several weeks. All applicable permits and licenses are obtained at the rental client's expense.
Concessions/Catering/Vendors: Properly licensed caterers, vendors and exhibitors may be used at the Centennial Hills Amphitheatre
Payments and Deposits:
- Ten percent deposit of total booking fee is required to hold the date.
- Refundable security/cleaning deposit equal to 50 percent of the booking fee is required.
- All payments are due no later than 14 days prior to rental date.
- Staffing fees will apply for rentals outside regular facility operational hour.
Security: Based on the proposed activity, the rental client may be required to provide security services at their own expense. Security is required if event has alcohol.
- 3,000 capacity lawn area.
- Public Restrooms are located near the stage.
- 49'-9"widex76"-9"deep, concrete stage.
- A truss system
- No fly loft, no rigging.
- Stage-level production loading & unloading.
- No green room.
- No dressing rooms.
Parking: City of Las Vegas will require two (2) parking spaces behind the stage.
- Renter responsible for audio system.
- City of Las Vegas will require one (1) XLR feed from audio console for assisted listening device.
- All amplified sound must conclude by 10 p.m.